We’ve handled a variety of criminal defense cases, including:
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Possession
- Drug Trafficking
- Federal Offenses
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Sex Offenses
- White Collar Crime
NOTABLE CASES WON
Here are some of the results in our criminal defense cases since 2014:
- In a felony battery case, Glassman & Zissimopulos successfully argued that their client was immune from prosecution under the stand-your-ground. The case was dismissed by the Court.
- In a drug trafficking case, Glassman & Zissimopulos successfully argued that their client’s vehicle had been unlawfully searched and that evidence found in the vehicle should not be admissible at trial. The case was dropped by the State.
- Glassman & Zissimopulos represented a young woman who the police accused of disobeying their orders and trespassing. The Firm conducted an investigation, set the matter for trial, and on the eve of trial the State decided to drop the charge.
- In a sexual battery case, Glassman & Zissimopulos represented a man accused of committing a sexual battery while on the job. The Firm was hired to handle the matter and the State eventually decided not to pursue criminal charges.
- In another sexual battery case, Glassman & Zissimopulos was hired by a young man who was accused of sexual battery. The Firm conducted its own investigation and turned over the information to law enforcement. After reviewing all of the information, law enforcement decided not to arrest the Firm’s client.